We're having good orders in hand from Automotive Industries wherein the minimum monthly sales will be around ₹ 50 lacs and maximum it can go upto ₹ 3 crores or more depending on our production capacity.
After deducting of all expenses (i.e. Fixed Expenses, Operating Margins, Liabilities, Unfixed and Misc. Expense) the profit margin is around 20%.
We further wish to enter into direct manufacturing for which the funding details are as under (Highlights):
1. Land & Building (on 10 years lease) - ₹ 30 lacs
The above cost of ₹ 30 lacs includes Deposits, Shed Construction, Setup Cost etc)
2. Plant & Machinery - ₹ 1.50 crores
3. Working Capital - ₹ 4.50 crores
4. Operating Margin - ₹ 50 lacs
5. Liability Reserves - ₹ 20 lacs
6. Total Cost of project - ₹ 7 crores
7. Break-even Point - 5 years
Anyone interested may contact us for further discussion.