2. Manage all processes of the refinery including smelting, laboratory tests, melting and assay reporting, etc.
3. Ability to draft and develop procedures, plans and internal control systems
4. Identify and mitigate risks to personnel, safety, environmental protection, equipment and production
5. Maintain compliance with all local, state, federal and company standards and guidelines
6. Maintenance and resolve of the problems with machine
7. Demonstrate continued improvement in both operating performance and costs
8. Perform daily equipment and site inspections to identify and correct any unsafe conditions and keep equipment properly maintained.
9. Ensure safety and environmental regulation compliance.
10. Ensure production plans are executed effectively and monthly production targets are achieved.
11. Write and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
12. Should have relevant experience in operating Gold & Silver Workshop minimum 3 years
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON PLEASE DO SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO [email protected]