• Supervise the whole service operations and make sure every single service is carried out at the highest standards
• Attend to the queries, needs, and complaints of service customers
• Schedule the work among technicians
• Control daily workflow and service productivity
• Communicate with factories regarding warranties, parts delays, issues, etc.
• Update customers on their service requirements; i.e., status of bikes for service, parts ordered, warranty issues, etc.
• Follow up on warranty payments and parts orders
• Lead and guide the after-sales team
• Making sure the service area is always in order, clean, and presentable to customers
• Bachelor/Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering
• Technical background from automotive industry preferably in motorcycle
• Technical product knowledge for different manufacturers
• At least 5 years relevant experience in similar position
• Details and process oriented person, a motorcycle enthusiast
• Computer skills, experience of ERP Software
• Managerial skills and interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Effective spoken and written communication skills
Please email CV (with photo) to [email protected]
For easy tracking of application, kindly write in the subject line: “SERVICE MANAGER – YOUR NAME”.