It is one of the two-part GCE (General Certificate of Education). The other part of GCE is Advanced Level (A-Level), which students enter after completing O-Level. O-Level is the final certification for secondary school, to be taken at fifth form or year 11 at approximately age 17 (or age group 14-16).
Our Cambridge and Edexcel IGCSE tutoring is recommended for all ages and all levels. Students who wish to complete their studies as a Private Candidate and write the exam in British Council. We conduct tutoring classes for all.
Exams are held in May/June and Oct/Nov. Should pass in five subjects minimum to be O’ Level Certified
O/Levels: Syllabus is hard but exams are easy if you study
IGCSE: Syllabus is easy but exams are hard if you don’t practice
Cambridge IGCSE have many of the recognized qualities of our GCSEs but have less focus on controlled assessment (coursework) and more emphasis on exams. Usually International GCSEs are taken by 14-16 year olds in schools and colleges but you can take them at any age if you want to gain a qualification in a subject you are interested in. The O level (Ordinary Level) is a subject-based qualification conferred as part of the General Certificate of Education (GCE).
Subjects offered are:
• Mathematics [Core]
• Mathematics [Extended]
Choice of one-to-one classes or small group classes
Coverage of full course for all subjects
A proper schedule of classes to suit your needs
Short term crash course preparation before exams
Class duration of 2 or 2.5 hours per session
Regular and organized testing system
Special attention to weak students, with special material designed for them
With so many years of experience behind us, we have a variety of high-yield study material.
With the best teachers in town, we give you the confidence to getting an A grade in all subjects.*
Pure Mathematics, Mechanics, Statistics
• Choice of one-to-one classes or small group classes
• Coverage of full course for all subjects
• A proper schedule of classes to suit your needs
• Short term crash course preparation before exams
• Class duration of 1.5 or 2hours per session
• Regular and organized testing system
• Special attention to weak students, with special material designed for them
• With so many years of experience behind us, we have a variety of high-yield study material.
• With the best teachers in town, we give you the confidence to getting an A grade in all subjects.*