1) Establish company routes concentrating on customer service.
2) Ensure to dispatch all company drivers.
3) Ensure to receive all phone calls from drivers any hour in day.
4) Ensure to track routes to assure on time deliveries to enterprise customers.
5) Review and arrange all transportation paperwork inclusive of driver logs, DVIR’s, trip reports and invoices.
6) Record accurately tractor mileages essential for fuel tax monthly and quarterly reporting.
7) Review driver’s hours properly and submit apt timecards to payroll.
8) Perform in collaboration with Transportation Manager to enhance load capacity and reduce damaged merchandise and loading errors.
9) Handle client concerns and direct problems to suitable parties.
10) Prepare schedule for external backhauls as well as review external backhaul prospects.
11) Record driver concerns along with policy violations and direct main issues to Transportation Manager.
12) Ensure to address safety infractions along with Traffic violations
13) Record shipment details on the computer system.
14) Respond to client feedback or complaints.
Transportation Coordinator Requirements:
1) A degree in business management, logistics or a related field.
2) Prior experience as a Transport Coordinator or a similar role.
3) Excellent attention to detail.
4) Ability to problem-solve.
5) Excellent communication skills.
6) Excellent organizational and time management skills.
7) Computer literacy skills.
Candidates who are currently available in Saudi Arabia with transferable Iqama/sponsorship only can apply for this job.
Email Address : [email protected]