1-2 years experience
age 25 to 35 .
• Checks attendance cards and prepares monthly report on absenteeism, sickness, and overtime;
• Sorts out incoming mail and dispatches outgoing mail for the department;
• Makes photocopies of documents;
• Provides information, files, as and when required;
• Receives and answers telephone calls for the Manager / Department;
• Arranges for meetings and makes appointments and maintains appointment schedules for the departmental manager / supervisor;
• Transmits fax messages when required;
• Files documents, letters, memos, and other correspondences;
• Reviews and discusses the environmental aspects and related actual or potential environmental impacts associated with the work.
• Contributes to the effectiveness of the Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety management system “QHSE”.
• Performs any other related tasks as maybe required.