Title: ALTERATION TAILOR For Evening Gowns - Dresses In Khobar
1) Alters women dresses for the shops to fit individual customers or repairs defective garments, following alteration or repair tags or marks on garments: Examines tag or garment to ascertain necessary alterations.
2) Removes stitches from garment, using ripper or razor blade.
3) Shortens or lengthens sleeves and legs, expands or narrows waist and chest, raises or lowers collar, and inserts or eliminates padding in shoulders while maintaining drape and proportions of garment.
4) Trims excess material, using scissors.
5) Resews garment, using needle and thread or sewing machine.
6) Repairs or replaces defective garment parts, such as pockets, pocket flaps, and coat linings.
7) customer to determine required alterations.
8) May be designated according to type of garment altered or repaired as Tailor, Tailor, Women's-Garment Alteration - Dresses - Evening Gowns
must have transferable sponsorship
Akarem Group Office
on google maps:
tel :013 - 8333111
ext 103 & 202 & 200