ISO/IEC 17025 is the international standard that sets out the general requirements for the competent, impartial, and consistent operation of laboratories. It specifies the activities that must be included in laboratory operations to promote confidence in its ability to produce valid and consistently reliable testing, calibration, and sampling results.
This accreditation demonstrates to the marketplace and to regulators that the laboratories have met the accreditation requirements and are periodically monitored for compliance.
Laboratories Which are Already Accredited Can Also Take our Services for Annual Surveillances, Re-Accreditation or Adding New Scopes.
Implementation of ISO 17025 provides a system for continuous improvement of daily laboratory practices including:
• International Reputation:
When you become accredited to ISO 17025, your laboratory will be able to win a great reputation and shows that it has high standards, putting it above competitors.
• Reliable Customer Relations:
Laboratory management must be confident that customer relations are managed and that there is space for building trust through customer feedback.
• Competence Demonstration:
Competency assessment ensures that only trained, skilled and authorized staff can perform laboratory tasks.
• ISO 17025 requires labs to have taken a systematic approach to their activities. As a result, this helps keep lab protocols in place.
• Improved Lab Testing Environment: Validity and appropriateness of test methods under
prescribed lab environment results in more accurate outcomes.
• Ensures quality to customers, and also for your lab.
• ISO 17025 requires proper documentation of all processes, changes made, errors or discrepancies and helps mitigate problems, all in all providing stability and better results for the lab.
• Increase Employee Morale
CALL US TODAY
+966 599 605 333