- Cleaning, sweeping, and mopping kitchen floors
- Dusting countertops and washing kitchen equipment.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
Kitchen Staff Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
Salary ranging from BHD 110-170
Please send your CV’s to: [email protected] with a subject head - Kitchen Helper
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.