Role: Lead the Sales Team
Industry Type: IT-Software Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Manage the Sales team with achieving the target
Placement: Calicut and Malappuram
• Communication & Interpersonal Skills
• Negotiation & Persuasion
• Project Management
• Research & Strategy
• Computer Knowledge
• Business Intelligence
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and direct visits.
• Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
• Gather market and customer information
• Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
• Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss the special promotion
• Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
• Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
• Feed future buying trends back to employers
• Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
• Attend team meetings and share best practices with colleagues.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Organizing sales visits
• Installation training of the software to clients if required.
• Up to date collection of pending amounts from customers.
• Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
• Negotiating contracts and packages
• Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• Experience: Minimum 3 years in Business Development Manager (Required)
• Graduation: Any Degree( Required )
• Proficient in English( Required )