Language: Mandarin & English (All races are welcome)
* Support Directors and CEO in working closely with Leadership team and relevant stakeholders on all financial matters.
* Analyse, interpret and communicate financial and performance data, and provide financial advice. Influence decision making where appropriate to achieve budget, targets and strategies.
* Responsible for timely submission of monthly, quarterly, annual financial statements & ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
* Responsible for developing budget, forecasting and business plans (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, and capital expenditure).
* Ensure appropriate process and systems control are in place and maintained to guarantee the highest standard of financial integrity for all transactions.
* Continuous appraisal of financial reporting system to ensure compliance with Financial Reporting Standards and other regulatory and/or accounting requirements.
* Responsible for tax planning, report & compliance, operations & controls of finance functions and cash flow management.
* Lead, manage and ensure that team members are provided with high quality strategic advice, direction on financial strategies, policy, standards, and practices for efficient running of Finance and Accounting functions and high quality of work.
* Serve as a principal contact person for financial issues within the Group.
* Undertake special projects at the direction of the CEO in areas of financial processes, systems and other areas to be determined and complete it timely.
* Degree in Finance / Accounting / Economy or equivalent.
* Member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA).
* Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience with at least 3-years in managerial role.
* Knowledge to manage Full Set of Accounts.
* Knowledge in accounting standards and other statutory requirements (e.g., Tax, transfer pricing, forex, auditing etc).
* Proficient with Office applications i.e., Excel, Words, PowerPoint.
* A forward-thinking and strategic financial professional.
* Meticulous and sensitive towards figures.
* Good leadership skills with strong management capabilities.
* Personal presence, confidence, and professional competence
* Strong organizational and analytical skills to solve complex problem
* Good in communication and presentation skills
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment with sense of urgency
* High level of integrity with strong work ethics and discreet
Benefits given the company:
2. Meals – 3 times a day
3. Washing Machine
4. Free ticket to go to Dubai and after 1-year, free ticket back to KL and fly back to Dubai as this is a Full Time job