Shanghai JWBIO is a biotechnology company working in partnership with Theravectys –France, a spin-off of Pasteur institute. Our platform is based on a state-of art patented Lentiviral vector technology.
JWBIO’s goal is to develop customized lentiviral vectors services to meet the requirements of an increasingly demanding healthcare market. As a contract manufacturer, we deliver safe and reliable viral vector system for CAR-T cell therapy application.
Lentiviral vector production is performed in our cGMP’s Facility, including Manufacturing, Quality Control and Fill & Finish activities.
The production technician will be working under the supervision of the Production manager. This position will be conducting upstream (mainly cell culture) and/or downstream (UF – Chromatography) manufacturing activities. Depending on the stage of development of the different projects, the technician will be involved in process optimization, process- scale up, validation activities and manufacturing.
Office: Pudong, Shanghai, China
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Perform production activities at the manufacturing unit
• Ensure all activities carried on site are in compliance with predefined quality requirement
• Ensure data integrity while recording
• Respect the company’s know-how and IP
Required skills and education
• College and Diploma in life sciences.
• 3-5 years production experiences in biotechnologies.
• Experience in Cell Culture
• Experience in Purification (Chromatography, Ultrafiltration, Filtration)
• Previous experience with setting up and executing SOPs.
• Previous experience in a GMP environment is preferable.
• Good English in communication.
Salary and Other Benefits:
• Gross Salary before taxes: EURO 30~45K EUR currency depends on experiences and competencies
• Other Benefits:
Allowance for leasing apartment
Medical Insurance to cover China and travel allowance.
our skype is: swd3rfv