I am looking for someone who has previously travelled from KSA to the UK with a dog to see what is the procedure required to be done here in KSA.
I have previously travelled with my dog to lebanon, and it only required a paper from the ministry of agriculture. But this will be the first time to the UK. If anyone has that information, kindly contact me on the following number: 0541121211