Skills & Experience:
• Strong knowledge in all .Net framework, .Net Core and latest MVC frameworks.
• Strong programming knowledge in C#.Net 3.5 and Micro services development.
• Strong knowledge in ELK, Dockers and Kubernetes
• Familiarity with architecture styles like APIs (REST, RPC)
• Exposure and experience in Entity Framework Core, API Gateway, LINQ to SQL/LINQ to Entities and XML
• Strong knowledge on third party tools like postman, swagger, Soap UI and JMeter.
• Good experience in UX / UI Design Skills for a Great User Experience and experience in client-side technologies like jQuery, DART and CSS3.
• Strong in code debugging and capable of doing hotfix development.
• Knowledge in Microsoft SSRS reporting and version management tool are added advantage.
• Strong collaboration and investigative skills and the ability to cross reference information for accuracy
• Strong verbal and written skills, especially around code documentation
• Ability to work in a team environment, independently, take direction, and follow instructions.
• Ability to work under pressure, multitask and adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Banking knowledge preferred
Bachelors / Master degree in Information Technology
Microsoft .Net Certification (Preferred)
• Work independently and with the team to understand project requirements, existing implementations and build or maintain the technical aspects of .Net applications including but not restricted to analysis, design, estimation, optimization and development of business requirements.
• Understanding the coding structure, application blocks and adapt to standards followed
• Perform initial design reviews and recommend improvements
• Write clear codes and prepare coding documentations
• Assist in timely L2/L3 troubleshooting of .Net Applications
• Experience working in a structured waterfall / agile development process
• Participate in the set-up and deployments in all environments including production.
• Conduct code reviews, testing and work closely with QA team (where applicable) for SIT and with business for UAT
• Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture
• Support the training of team members on existing business processes, application issues and required tools
• Debug and troubleshoot the code for issues
• Logical analysis & strong in programming skills
• Readily available libraries knowledge to use and integrate for predefined features
• Document all requirements functionally and technically
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected]