Made in Burger is growing and getting very popular at 389 Dr. Sixto Antonio Avenue, Brgy. Maybunga, Pasig, location.
We are looking for a Chef or a qualified Cook to prepare our Chef crafted hamburgers using only fresh quality ingredients on top of our 100% pure beef quarter pound burgers.
We use no fillers in our burgers at Made in Burger, so the taste stands on its own with just our secret seasoning and juicy taste of our fresh burger that is honest and pure.
Our Made in Burger menu is continuously developed by us, features globally inspired flavours and fresh, high quality ingredients.
Whether it's our delicious fresh salads, chicken or burgers, our passion for the culinary arts and hospitality is evident, but also in our culinary staff members who are made of people who work to make memorable experiences for our guests, focused on excellence in every detail.
Our employees are always striving to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
We hire outstanding people who truly care about our customers and understand their needs. We value our staff and believe in providing a culture that cultivates and celebrates success. We offer excellent benefits and perks, and a vibrant, fun, safe work environment and much more!
As we continue to expand, we invite you to be a part of building a reputation that will stand the test of time. If you are passionate, creative, caring and energetic, we would like to hear from you!
As the Chef or Cook you will ensure the proper production techniques are followed to produce high quality food service and finished products to all kitchen operations.
Made in Burger expects that the Chef or Cook will conduct duties in a professional and business-like manner and encourage excellence from all employees, always striving to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Chefs or Cooks to lead our culinary teams towards continued success in this ever-evolving industry. As the Chef or Cook at Made in Burger you will have the opportunity to lead the operations in the restaurant, including developing leaders and team members, creating atmosphere, and ensuring profitability.
Our restaurant is an industry leader in team development and offers a unique opportunity for personal growth, regardless of where you are in your career. You will be sure to make meaningful, career-enhancing connections and lifelong friends along the way.
• Ensure the use of fresh, top-quality ingredients at Made in Burger while continually balancing the cost of day-to-day operations
• Being the Chef or Cook at Made In Burger is about being an inspirational leader in all aspects of operations instilling positive culture, developing leadership and role modelling hospitality. In this role, some of your responsibilities will also include:
• Take the lead in the hiring process for all culinary team members, including training and scheduling for all positions
• Work with other leaders to drive the daily culinary operations at an outstanding level
• Maximize long-term profitability through excellent leadership and mentorship of your team.
• Hold your team to the highest level of food quality execution and support the ongoing development of culinary skills within your team
• Identify high potential in your team and develop those extraordinary individuals into leaders
• Skilled business sense regarding inventory management, food cost, labour and scheduling, variable costs.
• Strong written and verbal English and communication skills.
• Ability to motivate everyone around you to always be at their best
• Passion for the highest level of food quality
• Energetic, upbeat, and ambitious
• Strong patience and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to achieve professional and personal goals
• Preferably living in Pasig
• Must have a Motorcycle
With our company, you will have the chance to:
• Gain valuable leadership skills and experience
• Grow your career in our rapidly expanding company
• Cultivate your own development by working with senior leaders
• Attend leadership development seminars and conferences
• Learn about opportunities for taking part in new restaurant opens across Canada and the USA
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plans, organizes and manages.
• Continually be aware of and maintain the highest standards of professionalism by enforcing and adhering to the company dress code and/or wearing the company uniform if you're a positive person, say I'm a positive person in your email to us.
• Ensures food is prepared in accordance with health guidelines,
• Performs duties as needed in the department to facilitate the food service operations (e.g., Food prep, cooking and serving).
• Maintains all required records such as invoices, reports, statistics, etc. in accordance with policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
• Manages and participates in food and beverage budget preparation and control. Analyzes budget variances and develops action plans for improvement.
Willing to relocate to canada
• Oversees the ordering and receiving of food and kitchen inventory from authorized suppliers within allocated resources and monitor’s inventory.
Made in Burger is only looking for the Best
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume at [email protected]