Integration Engineers, candidates based in the UAE.
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer for Install, Integration & Administration of Ericsson Charging system product in mobile operators’ network. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
Role and responsibilities:
* Understand the requirements from client, convert the same to HLD and LLD.
* Provide Estimates for Design, Build, Test and Implementation Phases.
* Involve in Unit Testing, Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
* Understand different interface standards in Telecom Operators business.
* Ensure the quality of delivery.
* Knowledge of GSM Technologies with sound background in Telecommunication.
* Solid understanding in Virtualization /Cloud /containerization/Big Data Systems.
* Experience in Ericsson Cloud Domain is added advantage
* Experience in System Integration and Consultation.
* Experience in Real time charging and Billing solutions preferably in Ericsson Charging & Billing Solutions.
* Solid knowledge in SS7 Signaling, IP Architecture, Gx, Gy Interfaces, CAPV1,2,3,4,MAP, SCAP V1& 2,INAP etc
* Good knowledge in various Call flows, Intelligence network Architecture and its applications
* Good Solid understanding on Linux or any Unix flavour Machines
* Knowledge in Perl/Shell/Python Scripting is good to have with at least one skill set as required.
* Customer orientation with end-to-end perspective
* Excellent Team Spirit, co-operative with mentoring capabilities
* Resourcefulness to work in multi-functional teams
* Troubleshoot database, OS & Storage related issues
* Education: BE/B. Tech/MCA degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
* 3 to 7 years’ experience
* Good Interpersonal Skills along with Excellent written & Verbal communication Skills
Eligible candidates send CV to [email protected]