• Responsible for their company’s marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding and image.
• Prepare annual marketing plans, create calendar of campaigns and events, set the marketing budget and analyze the market and competitors.
• Guide marketing department, including the work of marketing managers.
• Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the organization and for new and existing products or services
• Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy and brand strategy.
• Set and administer an annual marketing budget
• Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary.
• Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively.
• Manage and refine the organization’s social media presence.
• Manage and measure marketing campaign costs.
• Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
• Utilize data for marketing campaigns, interrogating the organization’s databases and external data.
• Identify new business opportunities.
• Conduct market research studies.
1. Requirement open for Saudi/ All nationals.
2. Min. 10 years of experience in Marketing in senior/ managerial roles from the same industry.
Interested candidates can send your CV to: [email protected]