1. A Vacuum truck is a tank truck with a heavy duty vacuum designed to pneumatically
load waste water or slurry through suction line typically 24-” in diameter with 3’ being
2. The typical pump used in the industry is the rotary vane vacuum pump.
3. The truck can be configured to be a direct belt driver or a hydraulic drive system.
4. There are two different ways to mount the pump either directly on the truck which the
vacuum drive powered by the truck motor or on the trailer with an independent motor.
5. Each application has different handling characteristics.
6. Other names used for vacuum trucks: Vacuum tanker, super truck or sewer sucker.
* SUPER SUCKER (HIGH PRESSURE VACUUM TRUCKS SERVICE)
Stable for the transport of non-hazardous waste product and build in accord with the design rules from vacuum operated waste tankers.
* FRAC TANK CLEANING SERVICE
Please feel free to contact for any clarification.
Syed Izhar Alam
0555191278 / 0559029281