• Preparing accounts and tax returns.
• Monitoring spending and budgets.
• Auditing and analysing financial performance.
• Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
• Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
• Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports.
• Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
• Proposing and managing budgets for projects.
• Supervising the work of multiple teams.
• Planning and executing strategies for completing projects on time.
• Researching and developing designs and products.
• Determining the need for training and talent development
• making a full and accurate computer record of patients' stays in hospital.
• translating patients' diagnoses and treatment into alphanumeric codes.
• liaising with doctors, nurses and other staff to ensure diagnoses and treatment are recorded accurately.
reviewing quality of data.