Welding Inspector / Equipment Inspector
Please send your CVs to [email protected] with the Subject
1-Welding inspector :
5+ Years in welding inspection
* CSWIP 3.1 (mandatory)
5+ Years experience
*API 650 (mandatory).
experience will be an added advantage.
* Responsible for the implementation of company quality control procedures and plans for providing the more efficient onsite work.
* Maintain the quality standards that apply to onsite work and ensuring proper implementation.
* Plans and coordinates QA/QC activities, making certain of quality control of the work in accordance to contract specification requirements.
* Review & Verify with Client all completed works and ensure that Report/Record as Per Client Specification and Fabrication Procedure.
* Plan & Scheduled the inspection on material delivery, NDT and daily inspection.
* Work as Co-coordinator with Vendors and subcontractors for Projects technical requirements, Inspections, documentations, review of Reports, Manufacturer record book.
* Undertaking verification of welding machines to ensure equipment’s meet job requirements specification and providing verification of electrode baking and holding temperature including control and issue.
* Witnessing Non-Destructive Examination of the welded joints (UT, PT and MPT) as per project specification and international standards.
* Verification of results of final inspections and decide the acceptance level of the final product.
* Raise non-conformance report and submit to Immediate Supervisor.
* Prepare / verify the daily reporting and data Book upon completion of jobs.
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Only relevant & shortlisted CVs will be contacted either through email or calls.
Any Candidate inside Saudi Arabia can apply .
New visa will be provided for Candidates willing to join from Egypt.