Following both category Kerala people preference...
1 . Air conditioning and Refrigeration technician
1. The air-conditioning technicians install, inspect, maintain, and repair the air conditioners.
2. They ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
3. Performing regular maintenance work on cooling units.
4. Diagnosing electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
5. Also install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
6. Making adjustments and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
7. Install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
8. Cleaning blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
9. Making plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
10. Inspecting and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
Must be S.S.L.C / Diploma qualified with 3 to 4 years Gulf experience preferred.
2. Duct fabricator
1. Installing all kinds of Ducts include - Flexible, Rectangular - TDF C-S clips, Elliptical Round ducts.
2. Cutting Ducts for Curved Grill, Linear grills.
3. Fixing of Curved grills, Linear grills, Collars, Diffusers, Mixing Box, Butterfly dampers.
4. Duties Canvas Frame Offset fabrications.
5. Installing Wiring for Fresh air / Exhaust fans.
6. Sheet metal ductwork (GI) A/ C system. Shall be able to understand duct- work drawings and
should be able to speak / Understand English.
7. Work mainly revolves around the work that involves duct work. A duct installer is one who performs the layout and installation of air conditioning duct and ventilation equipment. They are responsible for designing and installing ducts and duct fittings.
Must be S.S.L.C with 3 to 4 years Gulf experience preferred.
OUR OFFICE IN MUMBAI
HOME & OFFICE Mob: + 965 947 465 18 / + 965 670 96 257 (ONLY Calls . NO WhatsApp)
WhatsApp HOME + 91 88 705 44 801