This course is suitable for business owners, homemakers, and students alike.
With a systematic and updated curriculum, you will cover everything from:
- Domain name registration and reputation management.
- Establishing your digital identity.
- Setting up your unique e-commerce store, including its look and feel.
- Getting payment gateway approved and integrated with your store.
- Creating and updating all base pages, including relevant disclaimers and policies.
- Configuring product and shop configuration, including prices, shipping, and tax calculations.
- Setting up email capturing for remarketing later.
- Configuring transactional emails/SMS to send order status notifications.
- Enabling live chat for customer support.
These are just a few of the essential aspects of an e-commerce website. We will also be guiding you on securing:
- Reliable email hosting for better mail deliverability.
- E-Commerce Optimized Website Hosting for better user experience.
- SSL Certificate for secure shopping.
- Backups, Security & Disaster Recovery.
The class will be completely online, with live training, delivered via Zoom / Google Meet.