We need Inventory Controller
Job Overview ;
In charge of the inventory planning and management to ensure timely delivery to external customers at the lowest possible cost to the company.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following ;
- Key user for Inventory management processes to be carried out on the existing ERP system
- Goods receiving in the system
- Generate Delivery Paperwork for the warehouse to process Customer Sales Orders
- Lead Inventory Cycle count
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and system records.
- Developing or improving upon inventory management procedures.
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels.
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods.
- Re-stocks items when needed and labels shelves
- Prepare reports on inventory balance, and shortages.
- Bachelor's degree in a Commercial or Business related field
- Proven success and at least 1-2 years proven ability in a Supply Chain / Inventory Management and Control / Demand Planning & Scheduling/Warehouse practice Management is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of ERP systems
- Warehouse Management best practice.
- Excellent IT skills
- Housing: provided by the company.
- Transportation: provided by the company
- Medical insurance: provided by the company.
- 21 days paid annual leave.
- Travel ticket every two years.
- The company bears the payment of the transfer of the sponsorship only for the first time.
- Transferable Iqama.
salary; 2500- 3500 SR
Nationality: India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Philippine.
Send all the detail together and CV, to Whatsapp only: 055-385-6052.