As an Oracle PL/SQL Developer, you will be a key member of the Database Group responsible for providing overall database support with concentration in back-end programming.
The PL/SQL Developer will be responsible to properly maintain source code sets and necessary technical documentation, and assist the Front-end Developers in overall Application development & mainntenance.
In this role, you'll leverage your knowledge of Oracle database development and be instrumental in the successful implementation of our software products.
This is a role with unique visibility and tremendous growth potential!
• Develop, design, test and implement complex database programs using Oracle and third party tools.
• Experience with Oracle Version 10g, 11g, 12c
• Strong experience with oracle functions, procedures, triggers, packages & performance tuning,
• Ensure that database programs are in compliance with V3 standards.
• Hands on development using Oracle PL/SQL.
• Performance tune SQL's, application programs and instances.
• Evaluation of new and upcoming technologies.
• Providing technical assistance, problem resolution and troubleshooting support.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology and/or related discipline required.
• Oracle certification or similar a plus
• Candidates with transferable aqama are only need to apply.
Please send your CV to : [email protected]
For more openings please visit our website : https://cse.com.sa/current-openings/