1. Responsible for long term agreements with the big client of the company, such as Al'Murjan Palace, KAIA MISSION, Taqaddum, ARAMEX, Shipa, Agility & ProConnect
2. Providing manpower services to clients, assisting to provide quotations, solving queries if any.
3. Assisting with the management of daily operational activities.
4. Arranging and assisting with the onboarding of new employees.
5. Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports.
6. Publishing Company recruitment advertisements in online job portals.
7. Developing positive relationships and handling customers' needs
8. Documentation, mobilization, demobilization of labors
9. Keeping records for Iqamah renewal, Work Permit Renewal, Health Insurance, Medical test, Bank account opening. Maintain separate files for each employee.
10. Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects.
11. Redirecting HR related calls or distributing correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
12. Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations for employees proceeding on annual vacation, business travel through our travel agent.
13. Maintaining records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensuring all employment requirements are met
14. Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
15. Update and manage temporary worker file, probation tracker and bring forward. Manage temporary worker extensions and conversions to permanent status
16. Works with Financial Manager and accounting staff to create, revise and update monthly management reports.
17. Reports to Operation manager.
Thanks with Regards,
Mohamad Asgar Khan
Mob. +966 54 898 5540,