With the profession of Operations and Sales coordinator, I have done a variety of tasks, ensuring the smooth daily operations of a business. Tasks typically include performing administrative duties, assisting with project management. Assisting HR and accounts department with systematic work approach to drive efficiency and productivity.
A high level of professionalism, Integrity, Quality, and Discretion in handling confidential information. Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, including a solid foundation with Excel and the ability to create and manage spreadsheets. Proficiency in excel and analytical ability. Having knowledge of HR, Sales, Accounts & Audits. Have excellent interpersonal, organizational skills and am capable of thinking in and out of the box, generating new solutions & ideas.
FAOMCO (Manpower Supplier): Operation & Payroll Coordinator (KSA) March'22 - till now
Hatn Al Khaleej (Manpower Supplier): Operations & Sales Coordinator (KSA) May’19 - till 7 March 2022
S.J. Gas Point: Accountant & Cashier (India) May’16 – Apr’19
Nabila’s Cotton World: Billing executive (India) Mar’15 – Apr’16
Current Engagements :
1. Responsible for long term agreements with the big client of the company, such as Al'Murjan Palace, KAIA MISSION, ARAMEX, Shipa, Agility & ProConnect.
2. Providing manpower services to clients, assisting to provide quotations, solving queries if any.
3. Assisting with the management of daily operational activities.
4. Arranging and assisting with the onboarding of new employees.
5. Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports.
6. Publishing Company recruitment advertisements in online job portals.
7. Developing positive relationships and handling customers' needs
8. Documentation, mobilization, demobilization of labors
9. Keeping records for Iqamah renewal, Work Permit Renewal, Health Insurance, Medical test, Bank account opening. Maintain separate files for each employee.
10. Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects.
11. Redirecting HR related calls or distributing correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
12. Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations for employees proceeding on annual vacation, business travel through our travel agent.
13. Maintaining records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensuring all employment requirements are met
14. Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
15. Update and manage temporary worker file, probation tracker and bring forward. Manage temporary worker extensions and conversions to permanent status
16. Works with Financial Manager and accounting staff to create, revise and update monthly management reports.
17. Reports to Operation manager.
University of Mumbai
B.Com., Financial Accounting and Auditing (2013)
✓ English (Read - Speak – write)
✓ Hindi (Read - Speak – write)
✓ Marathi (Read - Speak – write)
✓ Urdu (Read - Speak – write)
✓ Arabic (Read
• Advance MS-office 365
• ERP 7.2 (Diploma in Tally)
• Internet & Emailing
Current Location: Riyadh, KSA
Iqamah Status: Transferrable
Age: 32 years
Marital Status: Single