1. Check Your Internet Connection: If YouTube isn’t working, try rebooting your modem and router.
2. Check Your Cable Connections: Next, ensure that all the cables between devices are plugged in securely.
3. Restart Your Device: Restarting your device resolves many software problems.
4. Check for Updates: If your YouTube TV app isn’t up to date, it may not be working with the current version of YouTube TV.
5. Clear Cache: Clearing the cache can help if the app doesn’t open, crashes, freezes, or is unresponsive.
6. Delete and Reinstall YouTube TV: If you delete the app and reinstall it, you’ll have a fresh start.
After the update is installed, you should restart your host device and try to access YouTube TV again. Check if the issue is resolved.