Efficiently organize the production activities to achieve and improve targeted KPIs:
1. achieve set daily / shift-wise production targets with available resources.
2. Set and operate machines under standard process parameters per quality standards and be able to change machine settings and packing lines.
3. Maximum manpower utilization
4. Material Consumption
5. Reduced material wastage and defects
6. Reject rates / material variance to minimize
7. Health, Safety, hygiene, quality control
Competency and efficiently set-up standard process parameters and the identification and improvement of timing and process to meet increased production output and cost
Generation of daily and periodic production reports
Perform routine autonomous maintenance and cleaning of the machine work stations
Ensure that the right item (product quality) is produced and right packaging is used.
Minimum Secondary School Graduate
3 years minimum relevant experience in operating continuous high volume production machinery in an aluminum manufacturing environment (preference will be given to applicants who have knowledge of operating similar machines in a controlled QMS operation.
Ability to work independently and within a multi-national/cultural team
Good English communication ability, skilled in organizing and in problem solving
Can operate PRESS MACHINES
Able to perform minor machine troubleshooting