1. Coordinate the Services and MOT’s work as scheduled.
2. Arranging vehicle repairs to be carried out as required
3. Manage emergency repairs and the provision of a replacement vehicle.
4. Dealing with PO and invoices, and maintaining accurate records.
5. Ensuring compliance documentation and certificates are processed accurately.
6. Scheduling and coordinating regulatory inspections of the fleet
7. Ensure parts are ordered in a timely manner and stock is kept at required levels and fully accounted for.
8. Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices
9. Mange the workshop mechanics and helpers.
1. Diploma in diesel engine with 5 to 8 years’ Experience (5 Years GCC)
2. Certification as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic.
3. Proven work experience as a Diesel or Heavy Equipment Mechanic.
4. Understanding of computer testing technologies.
6. Extensive knowledge of diesel Engines
7. Ability to work after-hours if required.
8. Good communication skills.
9. Ready to join Immediately
TERMS & CONDITION
1. Vacation Accruals 45 days paid leave after completion of (2) year service with An economy class
2. Insurance (L & WC) for employee only
3. Transportation Company will provide
4. Accommodation Company will provide at site
5. Working hrs.10 hrs. Saturday to Thursday (1hr Lunch break)+ Emergency
6. End of Services Benefits as per Saudi Labour Law
7. Probation period 3 Months
8. Duration of Contract two years from the date of joining
Email address: [email protected]
Only iqama transfer basis.
Need to start As soon as possible.
Any Nationalities are welcome.
Candidates who are currently available in Saudi Arabia with transferable Iqama/sponsorship only can apply for this job.