1- Manage overall tasks of Account operation, ensure proper checking, authorizing, and ensuring all accounting transaction are performed correctly on time
2- Maintains an organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
3- Performing and managing month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations, journal entries
4- Coordinating wit finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks with deadlines
5- Check and Monitoring expenditures, cost center, expenses analysis and analyzing revenues
6- Providing guidance to other accountants when needed
7- Must have oversight of monthly close, reviewing journal entries, reconciliation, and variance explanation
8- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, for various detailed analysis reports
9- Assisting in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
10- Assisting in auditing by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
11- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualification
· Bachelor's degree in accounting is required
· CMA certificate is preferred
· Must possess a minimum of 6 years of experience in all financial area
· Punctual, reliable and must have strong communication skill
· Expert in the computer ledger system
· Advanced knowledge of excel and familiar with ERP (Microsoft dynamic, Odoo etc...)
· Strong financial accounting experience and public accounting experience preferred
· Excellent communication and presentation skill is required
· Expert handling large ERP and reporting packages
· Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail.
· Reporting skills.
· Problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Experience in food & beverage sector (must)
· Fluent in English & must be good in communicate with Arabic (read - write - verbal).
· Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
· Age between 30-36
· Must be in Riyadh
· Ready to Join Immediately
send your Cv. to: [email protected]