H-No: 17-1-182/B/1, Sri Nagar, Santosh Nagar, Hyderabad-59, Telangana.
Email id: [email protected]
Mobile: 0091 9700416663.
Having a zeal, enthusiasm, dedication and motivation to be constructive in all aspects and goals. For obtaining a position which calls for handling entire responsibility of an organization in the service industry.
SAP User MM Module Storage Management
Back Office Operations Oracle User in MM
International Hospital Construction Company (IHCC)
Worked as an Officer – Warehouse in IHCC form 12-Sep-2020 to 09-Jul-2022
Saudi Tumpane Company Ltd.
It’s an organization of Abu Naiyan group of companies Malaz, Riyadh, KSA.
From 10 years of service as an Officer – Warehouse, March 2010 onwards – June 2020.
Worked as Business Executive, at NIIT Nallakunta Center, Hyderabad India.
Under Crux Career Labs from 10-Nov-2007 to 08-Aug-2008.
Worked as a Business Executive at Orbit Computers Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad India From 10-Oct-2008 to 07-Nov-2009.
Dealing with Purchase Orders and controlling all the documents
▪ During the Services I am handling all Customers/Suppliers Deliveries from the receipt of P.O, complete shipping arrangements, to Control the flow of shipments; communicate with supplier to check the weight volume and dimension of shipments.
▪ Reporting to the Warehouse Manager after receiving the Materials and entering into computer system GRN and GI in Oracle ERP,
▪ Coordinating, racking, storing and Maintaining high standards of materials handling
▪ Responsible for the warehouse security and accountability
▪ Ensuring stock levels are managed and controlled effectively • Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety regulations
▪ Using automated computer systems to monitor stock control
▪ Making sure that all freight receipts and deliveries are carried out in time.
▪ Scheduling work & notes to meet fluctuations in staffing levels & workloads
▪ Updating & maintaining computerized & paper based administrative records
▪ Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational, and policies and procedures.
▪ Complies with state and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation.
▪ Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
▪ Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
▪ Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
▪ Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
▪ Maintaining and arranging vehicles operations such as follow up shipments, arranging to ship on time
▪ Co-ordination with drivers with on time arrivals to destinations like wise.
▪ Coordinating with supplier for orders on time delivery and also with store in charge, arranging invoices for the materials delivered. Make sure about payments on time depending upon incoterms mentioned in Purchase order. Creating PO orders against PR raised
▪ Coordinating with purchaser with all his follow ups between orders and lead time of materials arrivals at the destinations like wise
▪ Develops and maintains detailed inventories of materials and supplies located in the company, at sites, and in the factory.
▪ Maintains required quantity of supplies and materials to optimize production.
▪ Analyses current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company.
▪ Assesses the need for material-handling equipment and staffing; makes recommendations to ensure efficient loading, unloading, movement, and storage of materials.
▪ Monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identifies and qualifies new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
▪ Complete in-charge of FG Dispatches as per SAP & Manual Indent.
▪ Knowledge of SAP MM, SAP, Oracle
▪ Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor of Commerce, from Osmania University, Hyderabad, 2006
Intermediate C.E.C from Vidya Dayini Junior College, I.S Sadan, Hyderabad, March 2003
S .S.C from. Nirmala Vidyala High School, Kalwakurthy, Mahabubnagar (Dist), March 2001.
• Operating Systems: Windows 07, Windows 10,
• MS Office Applications, Outlook & emails
• Good MS-Excel Knowledge
Good Knowledge in ERP’s SAP & Oracle.
Eager to learn new skills & improve existing skills
Ability to do multiple works, and work as long as task completed
Effective Communication skills good English Spoken & written
Good analytical and decision making ability Energetic, positive and self-motivated
Name : Shamshulabiddin Tabrez
Father’s Name : Late Gulam Mohammed
Date of Birth : 25th July 1982
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Hobbies : Reading Books & Surfing on Net
Interest : Making friends & Meeting with different people
: Hindi, English,Telugu and Arabic (Functional)
IQAMA : 2283069702
IQAMA STATUS : TRANSFERABLE
LICENCE : SAUDI LICENCE