• Screen and answer calls, emails, and correspondence professionally and promptly.
• Serve as primary point of contact for clients, addressing inquiries and resolving concerns.
• Track and update tasks to ensure deadline accomplishment.
• Collect, record, and process customer orders received from both Internal and External Clients.
• Handle a high volume of incoming calls in a fast-paced operation.
• Coordinate and monitor office operations to ensure they are running at top efficiency.
08/2019 – 07/2021
SALES COORDINATOR/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, SAUDI GLOBAL INSTITUTE
• Accreditation in charge.
• Schedule meetings with possible clients.
• Work with the sales team to follow up on quotations.
• Schedule timetable.
• Collect instructor's CVs (Freelancers) and sort them as per the requirements.
• Take initial interviews of instructors, and schedule further interviews of instructors with the clients.
• Provide administrative and client support.
• Resolve conflicts and issues with speed and efficiency.