* Services to existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales.
* Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
* Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
* Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
* Monitors competition details by current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
* Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
* Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
* Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* candidate Should be based in bahrain.
* Should have a car.
*at least 2 years experience in bahrain market.
Interested candidate send the CV to email: [email protected]
*Years of experience, Field.
* joining date.
* expecting salary or not less than ..
* area of living.