(Onshore, Offshore, Infrastructure and Industrial), and have a proven track record of evaluating
Environmental systems and applying knowledge of Environmental Assessment, Monitoring and
Management in a beneficial way. Skilled in Environmental (EMP/EIA/SEA) designing and
implementation. Have a strong knowledge of Saudi Aramco Environmental Standards and
Specifications as well as international codes especially ISO 14001 and 45001 (2015 and 2018).
• To observe and implement Company Health, Safety and Environment Policy Statement.
• Conduct safety induction for employees and maintain records.
• Conduct on job safety training and ensure tool box talks are carried out and maintain record of such talks.
• Instruct and communicate employees Hazards associated with the work activity.
• In coordination with Department Manager / Engineer develop risk assessment for major tasks and suggest preventive actions to minimize / eliminate the risk.
• Prepare weekly report / monthly report (which include accident statistical data) and submit to QA/QC Manager.
• Investigate near miss / incident / accident in coordination with the line management and ensure that a written report is prepared and forwarded to QA/QC Manager.
• Organize Safety meetings and play vital role in discussing safety issues with the line management. Prepare and circulate the minutes of meeting.
• Conducts special inspection for scaffolds, fire appliances, ladders, power tools, and verify third party certifications and other competency documents for machineries such as cranes, scissors lifts, hoists etc.
• Arrange and ensure emergency signs and other caution sign boards including assembly point signs are placed at respective locations for information.
• Ensure good housekeeping maintained at work areas. If not, advise the concern verbally and in reports to do the needful.
• Advise the shop management of any motivation scheme for creating safety awareness and safety violation to prevent unsafe acts and conditions.