Water Quality analyst/Scientist, having 5+ years experience in the field of water quality assessment, and have a proven track record of evaluating Environmental systems and applying knowledge of Environmental Assessment, Monitoring, and Management in a beneficial way.
Coordinate the implementation, compliance and updating of corporate standards, procedures andprotocols, both in the laboratories and in the drinking water treatment plants and wastewater treatmentplants in its Zone/Local Office, which guarantee the quality levels required in the treatment processes,and ensure the potability of the water and its correct purification.
• Coordinate, through the heads of laboratories (central and in-plant) and treatment managers,
• the implementation and compliance with internal and external standards and protocols (current
• legislation) for the treatment, analysis and control of drinking water and wastewater.
• Plan and organise the activities to be carried out in the laboratories (plants and central) of the Zone/
• Local Office, and also the technical criteria for their execution: types of analysis, parameters, frequency,
• tracking of results, etc., that guarantee the control and periodic verification of the potability of the
• water and its correct purification.
• Coordinate the processes of acquisition, up to the limit of its attributions, maintenance and control
• of the facilities and material means (reagents, spare parts, etc.) necessary for the correct functioning
• of the laboratories, ensuring compliance with the technical and economic criteria (operating costs)
• set by the management.
• Liaise at a technical level with town councils, Autonomous Communities, Health, Environment, user
• organizations, etc.,