• BSc in Dental Laboratory Technology - Minimum of two (2) years’ experience post certification in related field OR, Completion of an accredited program in Dental Laboratory Technology (minimum of two (2) years course duration)- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience post certification in related field.
• Valid NHRA (National Health Regulatory Authority), Bahrain License will be an added advantage.
• Smart, active, independent and strong personality
• Knowledge of dental terminology
• Must have experience in ceramic (Eg: Zircon Crown, Veneers & Etc.)
• Familiarity with dental equipments and molds
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Proficiency with basic computer programs, such as Microsoft Office
Language: Excellent English (speaking, writing and reading)
Employment visa is available immediately
Salary: Attractive Salary Package (Depends on professional experiences)
Qualified applicant, please send your CV and a recent photograph on [email protected] including your expected salary.