2. A valid CRPEP License holder from Bahrain
3. Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience in Civil works associated with High Voltage Cable Installation Works (400/220/66kV) in Bahrain.
4. Candidate must have the work experience on EWA/ESBI projects.
4. Candidate should be able to build good relations with Clients/Consultants/Main Contractor/ and associated stakeholders such as DPS/RPDD/RPMD/WDD/Sanitary Dept/MOW etc...
5. Technical coordination with Clients/consultants/Main Contractor for monthly valuation and variation certification.
6. Plan and Monitor daily/weekly/monthly activities to ensure that the progress of work as per the program
7. Analyzing Technical Drawings, interpreting specifications and determining the 400/220/66kV projects.
8. Managing and controlling the entire project.
9. Completing quality assurance on the given project.
10. Plan the Material/Machinery/Manpower Requirements as per site conditions and progress of work.