Maintain the orderliness of company facilities such as office, accommodation and store outlets. To assist the operations in managing the building and maintenance schedules, repair of equipment. To ensure that operations are running efficiently by attending to general maintenance, transportation and accommodation requirement.
Responsible to day-to-day operations of general maintenance related tasks, transportation, accommodation and security. Prepare the schedules, proper coordination and attends to technical issues in all store outlets. Promote the security and safety conditions of entire facilities and the employees.
• Graduate of any related course
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience as Facilities Manager preferably from restaurant industry.
• Proficient in MS Office
• Excellent coordination skills
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
• Ability to identify problems and resolve in a timely manner.
Interested candidates may email their resume/CV to [email protected]