Dear All,
For serious people only
We are here supporting our brother with below services.
If you have huroob and u want to remove and transfer
if you have exit and you want to cancel
for going final exit we can issue you if you have iqama valid and if you have expire or huroob sending exit without going tarheel
transfer of iqama with kafeel or without kafeel by approvals from MOL directly
dependents services-
courts services =
police cases and clearance
We have good kafeel for transfer as well and low MOL charges .
SCE and profession change and also if issues we can resolves .
Qiwa Approvals - Qiwa support
MOI Approvals
Business visa available
Also tourist visa and visit visa

Ali khan 0596714435

U can contact our saudi directly by whats up as well
Mohammed 0577581121